FLEX is a 100% solids, flexible urethane flooring system, designed to provide abrasion resistance and flexibility. This flooring system provides excellent chemical resistance against chipping, gouging, cracking, and can be applied to any new or restored concrete surface. FLEX is shock absorbing and sound deadening. The leading benefits of fare that it is FLEX both comfortable to stand on for long periods of time and is seamless. This system is a suitable replacement for rubber floor tiles, sheet goods, and quarry tile. But, unlike these materials, FLEX is 100% seamless. There are no joints where water could stand, dirt could collect, or bacteria could grow. This is a poured in place system, mixed on site, taking the place of a glued down tile system, thus further ensuring a bacteria free surface.
- Machine Shop Floors.
- Food and Beverage Processing.
- Technology and Science Animal and Veterinary Healthcare.
- Solvent-less – No toxic fumes Fast cure setting – 6 hours.
- Flexible over a wide range of temperatures.
- Excellent abrasion & chemical resistance.
- Provides a long-lasting, tough floor Seamless coating.
- Soft, comfort flooring Optional, decorative finish.