JOINT FLEX is a two component, 100% solids, VOC Compliant, self leveling flexible control and expansion joint filler. This product cures rapidly and consistently at temperatures ranging from -20°-120°F. With a tack-free time of under 5 minutes, JOINT FLEX reduces downtime and allows repaired areas to be reopened to vehicle or foot traffic in one hour. Excellent elastomeric properties create flexibility while a tenacious bond to the concrete sidewalls of the joints leads to long lasting results and performance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low to medium viscosity material has excellent penetration and adhesion properties.
- Displays fast cure times typically under 1 hour.
- Can be applied at temperatures ranging from 20°-120°F.
- Meets USDA and FDA Requirements.
- 100% polyurea elastomer displays superior flexibility and tensile strength.
- Emits virtually no odors and can be applied indoors.
- Remains flexible even in cold temperatures.
- Resistance to petrochemicals.
- Has 150-160% elongation, allowing for maximum concrete movement without failure.
WHERE TO USE
- Residential, commercial and industrial floors.
- Commercial Freezers repairs.
- Aircraft hangar floors.
- Low temperature equipment.
- Maintenance facility floors.
- Garage floors.
- Industrial shop floors.
- Car washers.