PATCH XP is a multi-purpose, 100% solids, VOC Compliant, ultra-low viscosity polyurea repair material that has the ability to cure in a wide range of temperatures. Its high compressive strength makes it a great choice for heavy traffic areas and those that are prone due to falling objects.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Bonds well a variety of substrates including concrete.
• Displays fast cure times (5-25 minutes) in a wide range of temperatures.
• Can be squeegee applied over spalled concrete to fill in and eliminate holes, pits, and cracks.
• Can be used in depths of 1/16” to 3” without the need of sand or pea gravel as a filler.
• Able to be returned to service immediately after initial cure (10-30 minutes).
• Emits virtually no odors and can be applied indoors.
• Once cured, Patch XP remains completely inert, meaning it will not swell or shrink with temperature changes.
• Cures non-porous and will not allow bacteria, mold and other pathogens to bond to it.
WHERE TO USE
• Residential, commercial and institutional interior walls.
- Commercial Freezers repairs.
- Aircraft hangar floors.
- Low temperature equipment.
- Maintenance facility floors.
- Garage floors.
- Industrial shop floors.
- Car washers.
- Non-moving control joint fill.