FASTEX is a two component, 98% solids, VOC Compliant Polyurea that was developed as a primer/basecoat for a variety of coating systems. This coating provides exceptional adhesion to a large number of substrates and performs well in a wide range of temperatures and climate conditions. Extended working time makes it a great choice for both residential and commercial application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Displays moderate cure times with excellent adhesion characteristics to a variety of substrates / coatings.
• Can be spray or roll applied at temperatures ranging from 0-110°F and in high humidity.
• Long “open times” allow for self leveling capabilities and increased hiding power as well as consistent broadcasts of decorative aggregate.
• Emits virtually no odors and can be applied indoors with minimal disturbance contributed to high VOC levels that are found in most epoxies and polyurethanes.
• Can be applied to vertical surfaces as a primer/basecoat or stand-alone coating.
• Easy to mix 1:2 ratio.
WHERE TO USE
• Wall coating over sheetrock, wood, and concrete.
• Primer / Basecoat for use on concrete, wood, and block.
• Aircraft hangar floors.
• Automotive shops.
• Maintenance facilities.
• Offshore platforms.
• Industrial shop floors.
• Car washes or wash bays.
• Bathrooms and locker rooms.
• Sidewalks and walkways.
• Wastewater treatment applications.
• Bridge decks and pillars.